Happy NZ Music Month! Check out all the great Chisnallwood music updates for this month!
I hope you have been able to enjoy playing, appreciating, creating and learning some music over the last few weeks. Check out the current updates:
- Students please check out the virtual Chisnallwood Music Room at https://bit.ly/CISmusicclass!
- Please have your video submission in by May 22nd for We are Chisnallwood and We Are One to be up for Chissy Champs and House Points on May 29th. These need to be submitted by following links from the NZ Music Month Poster in the Virtual Music Classroom: https://bit.ly/CISmusicclass
- If you want to join the recorder group, this is 8am on Wednesdays. The link to join the classroom is e5m7dx2 (This starts tomorrow online for anyone ready).
- Computer Music starts today (Tuesday) 1.30-2pm for those who signed up. Those students will see their invite in the google Classroom.
- All music groups – a reminder that meetups are from the Google Classrooms at normal rehearsal times (see attached image)
- If you are considering auditioning for Burnside High’s Specialist Music Programme, please let Mrs Bell know and also go to http://specialistmusicprogramme.co.nz/burnside-high-school/. You have until July 16. The flyer is attached.
- We will send an update later in the week about itinerant lessons and groups next week under level 2.
See you all soon 🙂
Judith Bell, Jody Keehan and Sally Thompson
By Judith Bell
Download the Burnside High Specialist Music Programme flyer here:
- BHS_SMP_2021_flyer_web PDF, 513 KB