Check these dates are in your diary! You can find a permission form is at the bottom of the page.
WEEK SEVEN and EIGHT
- TalentQuest auditions (week 6) and finals week 8
- Friday Nov 20th 1:30pm Jazz and Irish perform at school for Jack Taylor memorial (music room)
- Sun November 22nd – Big Band Picnic in Hagley Park Archery Lawn 12-12:30pm. All welcome!
- Mon 23rd ECE music tour during the day and Itinerant night 4 (6pm)
- Wed 25th Nov Itinerant night 5
- Sat November 28th 6-7pm – Ethical Christmas Market (jazz and Irish) at South West Baptist, 244 Lyttelton Street, Spreydon
- Sunday 29th 3pm Irish Band at the Bog, 50 Victoria Street
- Monday Nov 30th NZEI Ceremony for Teacher Graduation and Retirement 4pm-7pm, Burnside High School.
- Tuesday Dec 1st Itinerant Night 6 (6pm – guitar)
- Sunday 6th December RePercussion Concert @ Cashmere High School
- Prizegivings during the day (choir, orchestra, Jazz and Irish required at these)
- Sat Dec 12th New Brighton Santa Parade
- Sat Dec 12th Mega Grotto 12noon @ QEII (afternoon)
Itinerant Music Nights
These nights are a wonderful opportunity to perform in a small friendly environment, for parents to hear what the students and teachers have been working on and for parents to meet the music teachers. These are “mini concerts” only last an hour. (If Covid levels suddenly change we will film these instead, but at the moment we are good to go ahead with small live events!).
ITINERANT NIGHT 4 – Monday November 23rd (term 4) 6-7pm
Drums (Jon Biddington)
ITINERANT NIGHT 5 Wednesday November 25th Guitar and some vocals and keyboards
ITINERANT NIGHT 6 Tuesday Dec 1st Guitar (Leroy)
Make sure you scroll to the bottom to click “submit” on the following form: